Monday, February 23, 2009

False Hope Again

Day 24

Actually been looking forward to 2nd March... But just now when i checked with him again... He said maybe delay another 1 week longer...
My world came crushing down again when i heard it... I thought i will cry, waiting for tears to flow down my checks.. But surprisingly.. it didn't...
I just got this feeling .. a very sourly feeling inside me... i just shut myself, i don't want to quarrel with him because of this again i don't want to be unreasonable.
So the only thing i can do is to keep it to myself.. pop more sleeping pills again and drift off to sleep.

I simply don't understand men... Is work really so important? Do some couples able to be seperate for so long?
I always tell Suzanne (1 of my closest buddy) .. i really envy her alot.. she gets to spend quality time with her kids in US.. Kinda tired but she can see the milestones of her kids growing up...





No comments: