Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday / 06-Feb-2009

Day 6
I spend the whole night in the intenet searching for the song title " My Love Will Get You Home " Mp3 yesterday.
But so luckly am I to found it on a website name "ichic" something something....
Send to him via email, and he thank me for it...
Sense that this time he is not so happy abt this business trip. Heard from him that those K****** guys complain on him..
Sighz.. think work is like that bah and i just told him, get the job done and come back...

It's been 1 week since he left.. hehe and i managed on my own quite well.. Tonight will be spend at my ex-collegue house playing "MJ"
Just to pass some extra time actually... Don't really enjoy playing...
And Sat / Sun will be at my brother's house... Not going in to see Joelle.. decided to give myself a week break and rest...
"Joelle.. mammiwill see you most probably next weekend... Be good girl.. Mammi loves you!!"

No comments: