Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monday / 16-Feb-2009

Day 17

It was a Monday morning again. Another fresh week.
Although my hubby was not able to spend the Valentine's day with me, but he still remember to send me a bunch of flowers to my office the day before Valentine's day.
The flowers was beautiful and the bear was sweet. Come to think of it this was the first time i received flowers from him during my 5 yrs marriage to him.
Would appreciated it very much.

Yesterday my MIL bring Joelle back to SG to stay for 1 week. It's been almost 2 weeks since i last saw her.
And i notice she did grew taller and knows alot of words.. She can almost say a full sentence but in Chinese....
Mm.. i think it should be ok lah, since she is going for her tots house classes next yr. Hope it would be too late for her to start.

Oh ya, Daryl mention during the call yesterday that he might be back fews days earlier, am really looking forward to see him as I missed him too much.
And am glad that this time i had learned to be much independent without him.
"Jia You"

No comments: