Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday / 3-Feb-2009

Day 5
Hey, forget to blog last night... Been soo tired from all the mediciation recently so went for a facial last night after work.
Quite relaxing in the begining but towards the end while squeezing the blackheads out was terrible.
The consultan also did a shoulder massage for me.. She told me my muscles on the shoulder was very very stiff.
I guess was due to late nights and stress recently.
But anyway, after the facial i felt kinda better.
Oh yah, called Joelle last night, she's so cute.. i think she really tried her best to communicate with me as she keeps on blahing away on the phone.. (haha) but too bad, didn't really understand what she is trying to tell me.
So i said : " You must be a good girl, must eat food when you are hungry ok " and her reply was " OKIE " haha...
Really really miss her.. " Joelle, mummy really really miss you!! "

No comments: